Skip to content
- Find a niche, excel and delight customers who appreciate that niche.
- Submit your food/drink to local competitions, show up and be sociable regardless of the outcome
- Donate product and time to charity events, either in the form of food for the event or gift certificates for auction, etc.
- Collaborate with other small businesses: cater their holiday party, or summer picnic
- Take out other caterers for coffee or a beer: become friendly, actively pass them business that doesn’t fit your company
- Charge appropriately for your services and goods: know that you’re worth it!
- Become a local expert in some part of food or hospitality: write in to the paper, contact your local public radio station, let them know you’d be happy to speak on air.
- Offer discounts for referrals and for the referring party.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: