Skip to content
- Take part in local races (5ks, adventure races, etc), as a team, in team gear. Be polite, friendly & gregarious.
- Attend charity events, as a team, in team gear. Be polite and friendly.
- Donate time to community projects as a team, visibly.
- Create a snow crew that can shovel out their neighbors; make door-tags or something to let folks know who cleared their driveway.
- Go to local concerts and shows, making it visible the team’s identity and presence.
- Go for team runs through populated areas in matching gear.
- Sponsor low-cost charity events (races, dinners, etc)
- Put out press releases to build the team’s brand
- Use the team’s social media to interact with other local entities
- Make well-designed apparel that will appeal to folks not on the team. Sell them!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: