Skip to content
- Man loses his job. Plot follows his existential crisis, but is actually about world-building: he lives in an America that is different than our own in interesting ways. Shown, not told.
- Scientist/Artist team sets out to build a map that in fact is the territory; a perfect representation. They succeed, but the metaphysical implications drive them insane.
- A young married couple rides the Trans-Siberian Railway. The hours alone in the stark environment cause them to see each other in new ways. Maybe they split?
- A hobo in the year 4000. How does a hobo make do in a spacefaring society? Probably dies at the end.
- Some kind of thinly-veiled parable that exposes in a subtle, humorous and elegant way the immense bullshit that motivates homophobia.
- Mother and son engage corrupt local political machine. Scandals, drama, etc. Eventual victory.