Skip to content
- Donate it to Hopeline, an organization that provides cell phones to victims of domestic violence.
- Use it as a Universal Remote, tying in with your Apple TV or CPU-driven entertainment system. I once used Unified Remote.
- Save it for the inevitable night you drink too much boxed wine and drop your new one in the toilet.
- Load it with kid-friendly apps and games and use it as a digital babysitter for your local scalawags, young cousins, and eventual spawn.
- Repurpose it as an extremely high-functioning alarm clock or digital photo frame.
- Keep it in your glove box (fully charged and turned off) in case of emergencies.
- Sell it on eBay
- Trade it for something truly bizarre on your local Craigslist. NB: Adding “interesting trades considered” will lead you down a strange path.
- Use it to donate processing power to World Community Grid, which helps pursue a number of scientific goals, like mapping genetic cancer markers. If you want, you can even exchange that donated time for XRP.
- Leave it in a drawer for six months, then throw it away.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: