Skip to content
- Create a sham version of your product or service. Put it on eBay. Record the results
- Post ads on local Craigslist sites leading to a product-specific inbox. Record your replies, create a mailing list.
- Peruse industry magazines for small-time ads of similar products
- Run an ad in an industry-specific magazine, create a mailing list from responses. Use a free Google Voice number.
- Hire folks on Mechanical Turk to do market research by scouring message boards. Distinguish your best performers, pay them more and boot the rest.
- Build a simple contact form web site for your product. Try a few different AdWords ads, measure the results and adjust ads accordingly.
- Using your simple (and ambiguous) contact form web site, make a few different AdWords ads for similar products. Go with whichever one garners the most traffic.
- As 6 & 7 but with Facebook
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: